Tom’s Approach to Real Estate
Tom believes that the best work comes out of a passion for what one does – and Tom loves what he does. He is dedicated to customer service and firmly believes that one must listen well to effectively meet the needs of the seller or buyer. This is modeled among the members of The Rhodes Group by effective communication and teamwork.
Tom welcomes anyone who wants to either buy or sell in the Dallas neighborhoods–first time home buyers as well as those who have lived here all their lives, as he has.
Tom’s History in Real Estate
Tom has been working in the Park Cities & other Dallas neighborhoods for over 38 years. During that time he has closed over 2750 transactions, selling a total of over $1 billion in houses and properties.
- Tom is a Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Graduate of the Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)–a feat accomplished by less than 1% of all brokers
- A top producer for each company he’s worked with
- Consistently recognized over the last decade as one of the “Top 10 Realtors in Dallas County.”
- Listed in Who’s Who in Residential Real Estate
- Served on the Professional Standards Committee for the Metro-Tex Board of Realtors
Tom is a graduate of Highland Park High School and graduated from the Virginia Military Institute in Lexington, Virginia, where he received his B.A. in Economics. Tom served in the United States Marine Corps from 1968-1972 flying in F-4 Phantom jets as a RIO.
Tom is married to his beautiful wife, Suzy, who have 5 children, 9 grandchildren, and are members of Highland Park United Methodist Church.